MY MARKETING GETS RESULTS
My listings sell 5% higher and less time on the market than the average listing.
I have a clear mission:
To create an authentic, comfortable and collaborative relationship with my clients.
To listen carefully and pay attention to every detail.
To be nimble to trends and changes in the marketplace.
To go to great lengths; working passionately and tirelessly.
And to maximize simplicity and minimize stress in every aspect of the selling
and purchasing process.
Contact me to receive an unparalleled level of customer service and to find out how I will market your home in less time for top dollar.
DETERMINING THE VALUE
Here are the factors that will affect the value in today’s market:
PRICING: Price your home strategically to be competitive with current market trends.
CUSTOM HOME VALUATION: To receive a free market analysis estimating your home’s value, just click the form below. Or for a complimentary Seller’s Guide.
CONDITION: The condition of the property affects the price and the speed of the sale. As prospective buyers often make purchases based on emotion, first impressions are important. I’ll be able to help in optimizing the physical appearance of your home to maximize the buyer’s perception of value.
According to Remodeling Cost vs Value study the following gain the greatest return on investment.
- Entry door replacement: 96.6 percent
- Garage door replacement: 83.7 percent
- Minor kitchen remodel: 82.7 percent
Refer to my blog – Must Dos to Prep Your Home for Sale
COMPETITION: Prospective buyers are going to compare your property – both the condition and the price – to the other listings in and around your neighborhood. Those buyers will determine value, based on properties that are listed or have recently sold in the area.
TIMING: Property values are affected by the current real estate market. Because we can’t manipulate the market, we’ll collaborate on a pricing and marketing strategy that will take advantage of the first 30 days your property is listed. It’s the window of opportunity when buyers and their agents discover your property and are most likely to visit and make offers.
When selling your home I have the market knowledgeable, work well with other agents, an experienced negotiator and I have the expertise to market your home. In real estate marketing is so important to proactively market your property so that it will capture the interest of buyers.
Here are marketing techniques that I use for my clients to help sell your house.
- PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY– This is a must. There is no better way to capture the beauty of a home than having a professional come out and take photos. Because most buyers browse listings online, this should be a must have requirement. If the photos aren’t enticing then the buyer won’t even look at the actual listing.
- HIGH IMPACT OPEN HOUSES– An open house that isn’t advertised and marketed is a waste of time. I contact other agents, adding the open house information to MLS and online listing services as well as advertising the open house so that the potential buyers in the area are informed. I am well prepared to with marketing materials at the open house.
- BROKER TOURS – Realtor® tours so that local agents can preview the listing. The more agents that preview the listing, the more qualified buyers they will bring!
- VIRTUAL TOURS– Videos that I supply for my clients provide a stunning fly in animation showing off the property location coupled with a ground level tour of the house and property. You can see an example of the videos at https://cindyrobinsonrealestate.com/property-videos. These videos are great to entice buyers to come and see the property first hand.
- SINGLE PROPERTY WEBSITES– Creating a single page website with all of the sales information, professional photographs and aerial videos is a great way for to direct people to view the listing. Having your own single page allows for social media sharing of the listing directing people to a professionally laid out sales page.
- DIRECT MAIL – Distribute “Just Listed” marketing materials to your neighbors, encouraging them to tell others about your home
- INTERNET PRESENCE – Optimize your home’s internet presence including plenty of photographs and a detail description of your property
- PROPERTY FLYERS AND BROCHURES – Superior quality property brochures that include elegant designs with sophisticated photography.
- DIGITAL MARKETING – This includes the following: Website Featured Listing Section, Social Media Marketing, Target marketing – agents: Use targeted marketing to attract the attention of real estate agents who specialize in your neighborhood.
- UPDATES FOR YOU – Provide you with weekly updates on the marketing program, and feedback from buyers who have visited your property.
- EXCELLENT NEGOTIATION SERVICE – Communication from initial offer, meet with the appraiser, and to Close of Escrow.